It’s less than a week until the inaugural event in the “Innov865 Investor Series” in Knoxville. The discussion is set for 4 p.m. next Tuesday (February 27) at Scruffy City Hall on Market Square. The event features three start-ups describing their journey and panels exploring investment capital at three stages along the continuum. For more information and to register, click here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020