Everyone knows that many legacy retailers – think Sears, for example – are closing their “big box” stores in malls. What can be done with the space? One trend is to turn some or all of the vacant store into co-working space as highlighted in this article.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020