Vanderbilt University has won a $500,000 National Science Foundation grant to become an Innovation Corps (I-Corps) site. The five-year program is a joint effort between The Wond’ry, described by its founding Executive Director as “the nexus for creative collisions” on campus, and the Vanderbilt Institute in Surgery and Engineering. You can read more about the announcement here and more about TheWond’ry in a recent three-part series on teknovation.biz (Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3).
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020