Due to COVID-19 and capacity restrictions at the host venue, the Tennessee Valley Corridor (TVC) announced yesterday that it will offer free virtual registration for this year’s annual “National Summit” scheduled for June 2 and 3.
On-site attendance at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville is limited to Summit sponsors, TVC Board and Leadership Council members, and speakers and panelists. As it did with last year’s 25th anniversary event which was delivered entirely in a virtual mode, the TVC wants to offer as many people as possible the opportunity to learn more about the ongoing federal missions and regional collaboration that make the Tennessee Valley Corridor a national leader in energy, science, environment, space, national security, and education.
To register, click here.
Here’s a quick summary of the agenda. For more details and a list of speakers, click here.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2
- 9 to 11:30 a.m. – Session 1: “The Power of Partnerships and Collaboration”;
- 12 noon to 1 p.m. – “Congressional Lunch and Roundtable”; and
- 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. – Session 2: “Collaboration Strengthening Our National Security.”
THURSDAY, JUNE 3
- 9 to 11 a.m. – Session 3: “Building a Stronger Workforce through Regional Collaboration”;
- 1 to 2:30 p.m. – Session 4: “Working Together Inspires Innovation and Entrepreneurship”; and
- 3 to 4:30 p.m. – Session 5: “The Power of Partnerships Through Regional Collaboration.”