The TN-China Network has announced a webinar for next week billed as an “Update on COVID-19: Global and Local Impact.”
The 90-minute session begins at 9:30 a.m. EDT/8:30 a.m. CDT March 31. It will be moderated by Hsiang Kung, Professor of Geography and Director of Asian Studies and International Trade at the University of Memphis Confucius Institute. Panelists include:
- Dr. Colleen Jonsson, Van Vleet Chair of Excellence Professor in Virology and Director of Regional Biocontainment Laboratory at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center;
- Jalona Faulkner, Founder/Principal in The China Connect in Memphis;
- Dwight Nordstrom, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pacific Resources International in Beijing, China;
- Bob Wilson, CEO of H.Saga/Port Alliance in Memphis;
- Corey Ranslem, CEO of International Maritime Security Associates in Chattanooga;
- David Underwood, Senior Vice President of Logistics Operations at Dunavant Logistics in Memphis; and
- Gerald Laurain, Chief Investment Officer at First Horizon Advisors in Memphis.
To register, click here.