Techstars and Alabama Power have announced the launch of the “Techstars Alabama EnergyTech Accelerator.” The Birmingham-based initiative, designed to nurture businesses focused on the future of energy, is supported by the Economic Development Partnership of Alabama and the Alabama Department of Commerce. Technologies of interest include smart cities, the Internet of things, industrial electrification, connectivity and electric transportation. Read more about the program which will welcome its first cohort in July 2020 here and here.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020