The fourth and final virtual business roundtable for 2021 from the Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council is set for 11 a.m. EDT October 13.
This is the program focused specifically on East Tennessee stakeholders. Speakers include:
- Jesse Smith, Manager, Industrial Partnerships and Economic Development, Oak Ridge National Laboratory;
- Flora Tydings, Chancellor, Tennessee Board of Regents;
- Claude Pressnell, President, Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities Association;
- Heath Jones, Managing Director, Hitachi Zosen Inova USA (HZIU);
- Dustin Krause, Director in Sales for the ID4 Project, Volkswagen; and
- Tom Rogers, President and Chief Executive Officer, UT Research Park.
To register, click here.