Chattanooga start-up SupplyHog, the online building supply store, is making great progress, reaching a sales volume of $3 million. The company has also nearly tripled the number of employees this year, growing from eight in January to 23 currently. Nooga.com has the update here. Our original teknovation.biz story is here.
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
Bunker Brews Holiday Reception
- K-Town Tavern, 320 North Peters Road, Knoxville
- Dec 19 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020