A program launched in San Francisco in 2014 and focused on local governments has big plans over the next five years. Named the Start-up in Residence (STiR) program, the initiative matches tech companies with local government workers to help them solve public-sector problems. Since it’s founding STiR has since expanded to 11 local governments across the U.S., but announced plans last week to grow to include 100 local governments within five years. Read more about the way it works here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020