By Shannon Smith, Teknovation Assistant Editor, PYA
“Innov865 Week” is here, highlighting all the entrepreneurs and startups fueling the passion of Knoxville’s business community.
Headlining the week of lectures, networking events and informational panels is Startup Day, where six area startups will pitch to a live judging panel and audience with the hopes of winning investment money for their companies.
“Startup Day” is Tuesday, September 20 at 2 p.m. at The Mill & Mine in Downtown Knoxville.
The founders pitching their startups are:
- Alex Weber, Founder and President, D3D
- Don DeRosa, Co-Founder and CEO, Eonix
- Doug Mapp, Founder, ThinkUP
- Femeika Elliott, Creator, The Lotus Program
- John Phillips, Founder, Primeaux
- Ryan Ginder, Founder and CEO, Windfall
“Startup Day” is open to the public. You can register for the event here.