Scott Kupor, Managing Partner at Andreessen Horowitz and a speaker at Launch Tennessee’s 2016 “36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival,” has overseen the firm’s growth to 150 employees and more than $7 billion in assets under management. Now, in his recently published book – Secrets of Sand Hill Road: Venture Capital and How to Get it, Kupor attempts to demystify the venture capital process by examining every. Here’s an interview with him published in Fortune.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020