North Carolina’s Raleigh-Durham metro area, more frequently referred to as the Research Triangle, has the nation’s fourth-leading life science base among major metro hubs, according to a new report. The Triangle now ranks only behind Greater Boston, the San Francisco Bay Area and San Diego in the newly issued “2019 Life Sciences Outlook,” the annual report Jones Lang LaSalle. Click here to learn more.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020