A new report from the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program cites the upstate of South Carolina and the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research (CU-ICAR) as a model of cluster-based economic development. The report, “Rethinking Cluster Initiatives,” explores the concept of industry clusters — groups of firms that gain a competitive advantage through local proximity and interdependence — and offers guidance for metropolitan leaders considering investments in cluster initiatives. The Greenville region is one of five programs cited. Click here to learn more.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020