KTech schedules “Tech Workforce Meetup” for HR professionals in late September
Five people headline the panel for the Knoxville Technology Council‘s upcoming “Tech Workforce Meetup” on September 29. Scheduled for 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the offices of Avertium, 1431 Centerpoint Boulevard, Suite 150, the event is designed for technical recruiters, human resource professionals, and technology leaders to make new connections with peers at other Knoxville companies and discuss current trends in talent recruitment and workforce development for technical positions.
The panelists will share their experience and insights on a variety of topics:
- Trends they’re currently seeing in the Knoxville job market, especially as it relates to technical positions;
- Solutions to address skills gap challenges (both technical and soft skills);
- Tips for navigating compensation conversations; and
- Ways to remain competitive and differentiate an organization.
The session will be moderated by Kelly Jo Grosser, Talent Acquisition Partner at Optiv. Panelists are:
- Erika Addington, Manager, SSC Recruiting at Pilot Company;
- Joseph “Tike” Goddard, Talent Acquisition at CGI;
- Emma Lee, IT Account Manager at Patriot Talent Solutions; and
- Sarah Miller, Director Human Resources – Residential Sales at Comcast.
To register, click here.