The application period is very tight, but a new offering from the Kauffman Foundation could be of interest to a number of organizations. Over the next two years, the Foundation will award grants in the range of $50,000 to $450,000 to “non-profit and for profit organizations that can either test new ideas or scale already-proven programs to remove barriers that make starting and growing a business more difficult.” It is part of Kauffman’s inclusion initiative. Application deadline is February 7. Click here for more information.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020