It’s “CO.MOBILITY Summit” week
This is your chance to engage with key players who are shaping the future of sustainable mobility—and to learn how Chattanooga is at the center of it all.
The inaugural “CO.MOBILITY Summit” kicks off later this week in Chattanooga with Steve Case serving as keynote speaker for the main day of programming on May 10.
Case is famous for his book and other initiatives about the “Rise of the Rest” communities and regions. He serves as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Revolution, was CEO of AOL, and is also an entrepreneur and philanthropist.
On May 9, there’s a lunch and learn and several social events at various locations in the city. All programming during the day on Wednesday, May 10 is at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga’s (UTC) University Center before two happy hours that evening. Programming wraps up with two events – a webinar on the “State of Freight” and a quantum boot camp – on May 11.
Other speakers besides Case include:
- Lindsey Cox, CEO of Launch Tennessee;
- Sara Pruneski, Director of Operations for TennSMART;
- Mina Sartipi, Founding Director of UTC’s Center for Urban Informatics and Progress and the newly named Executive Director of the UTC Research Institute;
- Jim Ingraham, Vice President of Strategic Research at EPB; and
- Brent Hinson, Chief Financial Officer, Volkswagen of America.