As noted in this news release and consistent with the commitment to exceptional customer service, Cirrus announced several additions to its suite of owners’ services dedicated to enhancing the aircraft ownership experience.
- The Cirrus IQ™ app and its connected aircraft capabilities were further bolstered with new features and added convenience.
- SR Series owners can upgrade the appearance of their aircraft with new interior and exterior upgrades.
- The new FLEX™ Cargo Management System for the Vision Jet was also announced.
- In support of new pilots entering aviation or those pursuing their instrument rating, Cirrus announced personalized, concierge flight training offerings at its training facilities in Knoxville and McKinney, TX.
- Supporting owners service and support needs, Cirrus has added a Mobile Service Team for maintenance and AOG services and additional FAA Repair Station authorizations in Duluth, MN along with Knoxville and McKinney.
“As Cirrus Aircraft and our family of owners around the world continues to grow, we recognize the importance of extending our relentless pursuit of innovation into the overall ownership experience,” said Zean Nielsen, Chief Executive Officer at Cirrus Aircraft. “Our team is continuing to revolutionize personal aviation by delivering world-class innovation, connectivity and services to make owning a Cirrus aircraft rewarding, safe and simple for a lifetime of ownership.”