If you have some available time the last week in February, North Carolina’s Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) has two back-to-back conferences that might be of interest. The CED Tech Conference runs February 25 and 26, while the CED Life Science Conference takes place on February 26 and 27 in partnership with the North Carolina Biotechnology Center and NCBIO. Both are in Raleigh.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020