(EDITOR’S NOTE: The following information was provided by autoXLR8R.)
Last week a diverse group of companies with disparate technologies and founder teams arrived in Spring Hill to participate in the inaugural class of autoXLR8R. These companies are different in almost every way but one: each has the potential to impact the machines that move us in a deep and meaningful way.
Without further ado, here’s a peek at the technologies and companies to come:
- An innovative charging platform for electric vehicles.
- An enabling technology for rapid prototyping of cutting edge computer vision algorithms.
- Remote devices for safe on-demand traffic diversion.
- A patented process for producing the space-age material graphene.
- A provider of predictive consumer intelligence for automotive OEM’s.
- A solutions aggregator for alternative fuel conversions.
- A patented device for reducing emissions of greenhouse gas at the tailpipe.
- A wheelchair alternative for access to varying terrain and heights.
- A technology that changes the tint characteristics of glass instantaneously.
- A company that leverages trends in “connected car” technology.
Stay tuned. In the coming days/weeks, I’ll be introducing the companies one by one.
– Mike Nichols, autoXLR8R Program Director