This is an situation that you don’t see very often. In a lawsuit filed last week, the University of Missouri accused a Kansas City professor and a pair of drug companies of stealing a graduate student’s invention that could generate billions in worldwide sales. Read more here.
- 21c Museum Hotel, Nashville
- Nov 14 2019
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019