A new law taking effect next month was touted at the time as a way to boost funding opportunities for start-ups. Yet, when the “Invest Tennessee Exemption” is operational on January 1, several experts say it is not likely to create the boom that might have been envisioned. Click here to read The Tennessean article.
- 21c Museum Hotel, Nashville
- Nov 14 2019
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019