With the final rules imminent for Title III of the Jumpstart Our Business Start-ups (JOBS) Act, two organizations joined forces to conduct a survey of the appetite of individuals to invest in early stage companies. The results show that 97 percent of the respondents in the U.S. would do so, given the opportunity, and 58 percent have never invested in a start-up. Read more here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020