Two Atlanta organizations with a focus on underrepresented entrepreneurs are launching a new program in Atlanta. The result is something named Startup Runway that is billed as “the only seed stage venture event series in the Southeast designed to surface innovation from the frontier of outperforming, overlooked founders: women and minority informed founding teams.” Click here to read more about the initiative from Valor Ventures and the Gathering Spot. First application deadline is Wednesday.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020