Many readers in the Knoxville-Oak Ridge area will remember David Washburn, formerly with the University of Tennessee Research Foundation and now head of the Michigan State University Research Foundation. As such, this recent announcement about the creation of a new, $5 million venture investing subsidiary of the Foundation should come as no surprise. Read more about Red Cedar Ventures here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020