PYA Analytics (PYAA), Avrio Analytics, and NewsBreak Media Networks will host the “Doing Data Right” session from 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. on Friday, September 22, at the Mill Room in Cherokee Mills, 2240 Sutherland Avenue. This will be the final official event before the week-long celebration of entrepreneurship brings down the curtain on the second annual “Innov865 Week.”
Confirmed panelists include:
- Guru Kora, Research Scientist, PYAA;
- James Horey, Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Reviewbox;
- Ken Caveola, Principal Data Scientist, Pilot Flying J; and
- Julie Ferrara, Assistant Department Head, Business Analytics & Statistics Department, Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee’s Knoxville campus.
Moderated by Bob Bradley, NewsBreak Media’s President and CEO, the panel will explore the East Tennessee data analytics scene and offer perspectives on the challenges associated with the emergence of new tools and architecture that support the demand for real-time, scalable data analytics. Among the questions they will discuss are:
- What is coming next in the future of data analytics?
- Is East Tennessee prepared for this next wave of innovation?
- Are we attracting and retaining the best talent that analytics can find in support of innovation?
There is no registration fee, but pre-registration is required due to the capacity of the room. Click here to register.