Just a reminder that the next “Bunker Brews – Knoxville” meet-up is set for 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. this Thursday (February 22) at Maple Hall, 414 South Gay Street, Knoxville. This is the latest event in the overall effort to organize a Knoxville Chapter of the non-profit the organization that is focused on helping veterans interested in being entrepreneurs. You can read our most recent article about the effort here that also includes a registration link.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020