Andrew Goldner, Founding Partner of GrowthX who now calls Nashville home, recently introduced us to an organization called Venture for America (VFA). We subsequently met Elizabeth Duffield, the first VFA Fellow in Nashville. In turn, she introduced us to Caroline Harding, a University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill student who graduates next month and becomes a VFA Fellow. It is an intriguing opportunity for college graduates who aspire to be entrepreneurs, so we thought this article about the Founder of VFA could help introduce the program to our reader.
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020