Chattanooga’s new accelerator, focused on healthcare, is now accepting applications for its inaugural cohort.
The HealthTech Accelerator, as the new program is called, is a collaboration with CO.LAB, Erlanger (the nation’s 10th-largest public healthcare system) and Unum (a Fortune 500 insurance company. Those selected will have a unique opportunity to work closely with industry leaders in healthcare and the insurance market.
According to Jennifer Skjellum, CO.LAB’s Program Director, the accelerator will:
- Facilitate strategic conversations between participants and Erlanger and Unum to discuss business development and potential pilot opportunities;
- Provide introductions to a network of regional healthcare-focused investors;
- Focus on relationship-building with corporate mentors and industry insiders; and
- Provide connectivity to one of the fastest and most advanced broadband networks in the Western Hemisphere.
She says the ideal candidates are:
- Located within a three-hour driving distance of Chattanooga (i.e., Nashville, Atlanta and Birmingham);
- At pre-seed or seed (not necessarily Series A or higher);
- Have a minimum viable product that could be deployed and tested (or a more developed product); and
- Eager to form relationships with industry leaders.
Application deadline is February 18, and the 10-week program starts April 1. Click here for more information.