Alexandria Venture Investments, the strategic venture capital arm of Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc., has been recognized by Silicon Valley Bank as the most active biopharma investor by new deal volume in 2017-2018 and also by Forbes as the #1 venture capital investor in the healthcare sector by U.S.-based deal volume in 2018. Click here to learn more about the fund that also invests in diagnostics, research tools, agtech, and related technologies.
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020