A 24-year old alumnus of the University of California – Berkeley has raised $6 million for The House Fund that is focused on providing pre-seed and seed funding to start-ups emerging from UC Berkeley. Read about the plans here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020