Next week’s “Will This Fly?” features many Tennessee judges
Antonio Montoya, one of the organizers, said it is no accident. He visualizes strong connections between Huntsville and Tennessee’s entrepreneurial sector. For much of 2014, Montoya has been spending time connecting with Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis and Nashville organizations.
- Mike Bradshaw, Executive Director and Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Chattanooga’s CO.LAB;
- Vic Gatto, venture capitalist and Founder of Nashville’s Jumpstart Foundry;
- Eric Matthews, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Start Co. in Memphis;
- Tiffanie Robinson, Co-Founder of The JumpFund, Director of Operations at Lamp Post Group, and Founder of WayPaver, all in Chattanooga; and
- Chris Taylor, Managing Partner for Fortnum Capital Partners and CEO of C-Tech, LLC, a renewable chemicals start-up.
The November 20 event begins at 4:30 p.m. at the Design Lab, located in the historic Lincoln Mill at 1300 Meridian Street, Huntsville.
Click here for the latest news release (PRFLYsharksd_20141113).