More good news for Chattanooga’s WeCounsel Solutions, LLC. The latest announcement comes of the heels of one earlier this month when the company received $3.5 million in funding. This time, the telemedicine software company has been selected by MedOptions, Inc. to be the primary provider of telehealth software for its telemedicine division. Read the latest news release to learn more (WeCounsel_MedOptionsRelease).
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020