The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville just received a major financial boost for its efforts to boost research and commercialization, thanks to the state’s most prominent family. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation has announced a nearly $24 million gift that will be targeted at commercialization activities as well as “to attract five ‘star’ scientists.” Read more about the gift here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020