Venture South, a South Carolina-based early stage investment firm, grew its membership to nearly 300 investors in 2018 and invested $7 million in 22 Southeastern start-ups, up from $4.5 million in 2017. Read more about the fund which counts Knoxville-based Vendor Registry in its portfolio in this article.
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020