The University of Georgia’s Launch Pad is described as a “living learning community” for freshmen interested in entrepreneurship, providing the students with educational and experiential opportunities. The Red & Black, the student newspaper, spotlights the program and its inaugural class of 26 aspiring entrepreneurs in this article.
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020