The region is home to the new, nearly $270 million Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IAMCI). With the partners gathering in Knoxville later this week for their first meeting, the University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Laboratory just announced the appointment of Uday Vaidya as the Governor’s Chair in Advanced Composites Manufacturing. He comes from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and is the seventh Governor’s Chair devoted to some aspect of advanced manufacturing.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019