A Tennessee Tech University faculty member is working on research to show that energy can, in fact, be sent through the soil, an idea that has been discussed since the 1800s, but never accomplished. Charles Van Neste, research faculty in Tech’s Center for Energy Systems Research, recently received a $175,000 grant from the National Science Foundation to create a multi-sensor probe network for continuous monitoring of soil health. Read more here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020