Truman Bonds, the co-inventor of atmospheric plasma oxidation for the production of carbon fiber, has been named Chief Technology Officer at 4M Carbon Fiber Corporation (read recent news release). The Knoxville-based company holds the exclusive rights to commercialize an atmospheric plasma oxidation process that was co-developed by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory and RMX Technologies LLC. We have written several articles on RMX Technologies that you can find here.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020