TNCleanFuels launches EV Workplace Charging assistance program
Want to add an EV charging station to your workplace? TNCleanFuels can help.
If you own a business and want an electric vehicle (EV) charging station in your parking lot, TNCleanFuels can help.
The nonprofit is launching its EMPOWER TN Workplace Charging assistance program. Thanks to funding support from the U.S. Department of Energy, they can provide your workplace with up to $2,000 in free, direct technical assistance and consulting to help you install workplace charging.
TNCleanFuels has first-round funding to support up to 24 workplaces. If you or your organization has been thinking about adding workplace charging you can fill out the interest form here.
EMPOWER TN Workplace Charging can provide:
- Assistance with assessing work sites for suitability and collecting information from employees to help determine interest and demand;
- Connections to local power companies, leading charging equipment manufacturers, certified installers, and other important vendors;
- Statewide promotion of your workplace’s efforts to help speed America’s transition to electric transportation;
- Resources and planning assistance for installation, signage creation, employee education, company policy development, and more; and
- Information and updates on funding opportunities that may offset the cost of purchase and installation.