The TN-China Network (TNCN) is joining with several other organizations to host a two-hour workshop on October 3 in Knoxville.
Titled the “China Business Experts Roundtable: Status of US-China Trade and Investment,” the session will run from 8 to 10 a.m. at the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce on Market Square. The announcement noted that “as the U.S. and China navigate evolving bilateral relations, Tennessee companies likewise must navigate the changing trade and investment environment.”
- Lesley Couch, Principal, Indigo Trade Solutions;
- H. M. (Hash) Hashemian, President, Analysis and Measurement Services Corporation (AMS);
- Robert Leach, Director, Knoxville-US Export Assistance Center, U.S. Department of Commerce;
- John Lin, Vice President, Innovate Group; and
- Rick Walker, Vice President, Alexander.
Registration fee is $25 for TNCN members and $35 for others. For more information including a registration link, click here.