The TN-China Network is hosting a “China Business Experts Roundtable” next Wednesday (April 4) in Nashville. The two-hour event begins at 7:30 a.m. at Lipscomb University’s Spark Downtown Nashville Campus, 147 Fourth Avenue North.
The program features:
- Andy Borchers, Professor of Management and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs in the Lipscomb University College of Business (Moderator);
- Winchell Cheung, Director – MidWest for Hong Kong Trade Development Council;
- Brian Swanner, Vice President of Customer Service for Damco;
- Tom Forsythe, Executive Vice President for Kyzen;
- John Scannapieco, Shareholder and Co-Leader of Global Business Team at the Baker Donelson law firm; and
- Andrew Wilson, Director of U.S. for Intrepid Sourcing.
Registration fee is $30 for members and $40 for non-members. For more information, click here.