According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, entrepreneurs over 50 are one of America’s fastest growing groups of business owners. In fact, the Kauffman Foundation reports that Americans age 55 to 64 start businesses at a higher rate than those in their 20s and 30s. This author offers six success steps for those considering taking the plunge.
"China Town Hall"
- Room 377A, Student Union, UT, Knoxville
- Nov 18 2019
ETEC "After Hours"
- Ts117, 701 Scarboro Road, Oak Ridge
- Nov 19 2019
KTech "Cybersecurity in the Cloud Lunch & Learn"
- JIAMS, UT Research Park @ Cherokee Farm
- Nov 20 2019
"Bunker Brews Knoxville" Meet-up
- Blackhorse Brew & Pub, 430 South Gay Street, Knoxville
- Nov 21 2019
TAEBC "Opportunities in Energy" Forum
- The Square Room, 4 Market Square, Knoxville
- Dec 05 2019