Tennessee’s Smart Factory Institute holding “5G Smart Manufacturing Summit” next month
Tennessee’s Smart Factory Institute is holding a six-hour “5G Smart Manufacturing Summit” September 22 at in Cleveland. Following a keynote address on “5G and the Promise of Industry 4.0,” there will be panels on:
- “5G Wireless Basics: Reality vs. Hype”;
- “Private Wireless and Edge: The Key to Automation & Robotics for Productivity”;
- “Unlock Production Improvements with IoT Built on 5G Private Wireless”;
- “Case Study: Private 5G Networks in Manufacturing”;
- “The Manufacturer’s Perspective on Private 4G/5G Networks”; and
- “Lessons Learned: Enterprise Private 5G Deployments.”
Individual tickets for in-person attendance are $35, while those registering for a virtual seat are $25. There are also group discounts and special rates for members of certain organizations.
More details can be found here.