“Techstars Atlanta Accelerator” has mostly local start-ups
Eight of the 10 participants call the city home.
Eight of the 10 start-ups selected for the 2023 “Techstars Atlanta Accelerator Powered by Cox Enterprises” are from the local area.
This is one of two Atlanta-based accelerators where Cox Enterprises has a partnership with the Boulder, CO-based organization. The media conglomerate also supports the “Techstars Impact Accelerator” which is focused on companies making a positive impact on underrepresented groups.
According to a recent article in Atlanta Inno, the 13-week program began last week and ends October 16. The Atlanta-based participants are:
- Courial, a gig delivery service;
- Her Skill Academy, an artificial intelligence (AI)-driven platform to help women plan career goals;
- Inkzup, a marketplace that connects tattoo artists and customers;
- Memory My Way, a company that helps families organize their photos and memories;
- Sojorne, a digital assistant platform that helps parents raising special-needs children stay organized;
- SuperCopy, an AI content creation platform that allows companies to create artificial personas for advertising and branding;
- The Better Spot, an app that brings together holistic wellness practitioners; and
- WellCapped, a monthly wig rental service.