Technology Ventures Corporation, a technology transfer non-profit founded by Lockheed Martin in 1993, is shutting down at the end of the month. The organization is probably best known among federal laboratories outside New Mexico and other western states for its Innovation magazine. Click here to read more about the shutdown that is tied to the transition in managing contractors for the Sandia National Laboratory.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
"ETEC . . . After Hours"
- Room 147, JIAM, UT Research Park at Cherokee Farm
- Mar 31 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020