Taylor Eighmy, Vice Chancellor for Research and Engagement at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, has been named the sole finalist for the position of President of the University of Texas at San Antonio. The announcement was made week before last and, apparently under Texas law as described in this news release, there’s a 21-day period before the finalist is formally elected. Among other roles, Eighmy serves as Co-Chair of the Board of Directors of IACMI – The Composites Institute.
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020