The next “Opportunities in Energy” forum is set for 12 noon to 4 p.m. December 5 at the Square Room on Market Square in Downtown Knoxville.
The annual event is organized by the Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council (TAEBC), a statewide organization promoting the growth of the sector in the Volunteer State. Sponsor of the 2019 session is Verizon.
Under the theme of “5G and The Future of Energy,” the event will feature a keynote address from Majid Khan, Verizon’s Managing Director of Strategy and Business Development. Subsequent sessions include:
- A panel focused the topic of “How 5G Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew About Energy”;
- Another panel on “Supercomputer Partnerships: How UT & IBM Are Revolutionizing Tennessee’s Advanced Energy Economy”;
- A presentation on “The Future Of Mobility”;
- A technology spotlight on Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s “Novel Catalyst For Low Temperature Emissions Control”; and
- A spotlight on the Energy Mentor Network that TAEBC runs with support from Launch Tennessee.
To register for the event which includes lunch, click here.