The Tennessee Advanced Energy Business Council (TAEBC) will hold its annual “Opportunities in Energy” event from 12 noon to 2 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 8.
The two-hour program, presented by Verizon, will be held virtually. Registration (here) is free for TAEBC members and $25 for others. Sessions are planned on a wide range of advanced energy topics including: (1) the massive “Blue Oval City” planned on the Memphis Megasite; (2) cleantech accelerators; (3) strategies for meeting corporate environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) goals; and (4) the “2021 Tennessee Advanced Energy Economic Impact Report.”
Featured speakers include:
- Susan Peluso, Director, Product Strategy, Verizon;
- Tricia Martinez, Managing Director, “Techstars Industries of the Future Accelerator”;
- John Bruck, Director of the Spark Innovation Center at the University of Tennessee’s (UT) Research Park;
- Dan Miller, Program Lead for the “Innovation Crossroads” program at Oak Rudge National Laboratory;
- Steve Seifried, Tennessee Account Executive for Ameresco;
- Nicole Bulgarino, Executive Vice President at Ameresco;
- Adam James, Environmental Coordinator, Tennsco;
- Matt Murray, retired Director of the Howard H. Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy at UT, Knoxville;
- Chassen Hayes, Director of Business Development for the Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development; and
- Ray Knotts, Senior Manager for Commercial Energy Solutions at the Tennessee Valley Authority.