One of this year’s “The TENN” finalists has been selected to receive a special award. Sarah Bellos, the Founder and President of Stony Creek Colors, is this year’s recipient of the “Young Entrepreneur Award” presented by the Association of Textile, Apparel & Materials Professionals. The award will be presented next week, and “The TENN” finale is also next week.
TREEDC Annual Conference
- Roaden University Center, Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville
- Dec 12 2019
Bunker Brews Holiday Reception
- K-Town Tavern, 320 North Peters Road, Knoxville
- Dec 19 2019
ARC POWER Initiative Application Workshop
- Carnegie Hotel, Johnson City
- Jan 28 2020
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Apr 17 2020
Tennessee Valley Corridor "National Summit"
- Milligan College, Johnson City, TN
- May 27 2020