As you may have noted last week, new Tennessee Governor Bill Lee made rural economic development one of his administration’s top priorities when it became the subject of his first executive order. On the heels of that announcement comes one that Sammie Arnold, a six-year veteran of the State Department of Economic and Community Development, has been named Assistant Commissioner of Community and Rural Development. Expect to read more about the new administration’s rural priorities in future editions of teknovation.biz.
Bunker Brews Knoxville Monthly Meet-up
- Barley’s Taproom, 200 East Jackson Avenue, Knoxville
- Feb 20 2020
Legislative Reception Celebrating Tennessee Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay Street, Nashville
- Feb 25 2020
"What's the Big Idea 48-Hour Pitch Competition" Finale
- Scruffy City Hall, Market Square
- Mar 01 2020
TAEBC Annual Meeting
- Schneider Electric – Nashville Hub 6700 Tower Circle, Franklin, TN
- Mar 05 2020
UTRF "Start-up Showcase"
- Pilot Flying J Ballroom C, UT Knoxville Student Union, 1502 Cumberland Avenue
- Apr 08 2020